Van Den Hul The Tide
Cable de Interconexión analógico, RCA y XLR.
The TIDE HYBRID is a highly flexible and rugged, double shielded, twin core audio interconnect cable at an extremely friendly price.
The TIDE HYBRID serves both balanced and unbalanced connection in home and car hi-fi applications, and, due to its high flexibility and quality, is also excellently suited as a musical instrument cable.
Wired in balanced configuration, The TIDE HYBRID furthermore very well serves as a microphone cable.
Despite its friendly price high quality materials are used throughout.
As such The TIDE HYBRID's design combines a superior transmission quality, a very low conductor-conductor capacitance, a very high screening factor together with a high mechanical flexibility and a long durability.
The TIDE HYBRID features:
* Stranded conductors made of very pure, large crystal, dense silver coated, oxygen free copper for highly pure and transparent sound. The conductor's dense silver coating adds to this and further provides maximum durability.
* A very low parasitic conductor-to-conductor capacitance (only 44 pF/m !) minimizes the load presented to high impedance signal sources (eg. found with guitar pickups) and alteration of their sound character.
* A double hybrid design shield made of a dense braid combined with a special Linear Structured Carbon ® treated layer effectively shuts out external interference, keeping the signal clean and noise-free.
* An extra thick, highly flexible HULLIFLEX ® cable jacket provides maximum mechanical ruggedness, easy handling and optimal lifespan protection.
* All materials are environmentally friendly and contain no halogens.
Whether in your home theatre, in your car or connecting your guitar, The TIDE HYBRID is an excellent all-round performer that cannot be overlooked.
Let The TIDE roll in !
Cable Type: Screened twin core (Balanced)
Conductor Material: Large Crystal OFC with a dense Silver coating
Application Area(s): General purpose interlink in home, car hi-fi and musical applications
Eff. Conductor Ø/Eq. AWG No./Strands: Cores: 0.212 mm² / Cores: ~AWG 24 / Cores: 12; Screen: 96
External Diameter /
-Dimensions: 7.0 mm.
Resistance 20 °C / 68 °F: Cores: 8.5 Ohm/100 m.; Screen: 1.7 Ohm/100 m.
Capacitance: 44 pF/m.
Insulation / Dielectric Strength / Test Voltage: Cores: PE foam; Jacket: HULLIFLEX ® 4 / 300 Vrms min.
Connector Types Suitable: Neutrik XLR; Neutrik 1/4" (6.3 mm.) Jack/Phone plug; Our RCA type C - 7.3; Custom mountable on ordered lengths.
Standard Sales Units / -Lengths: 100 m. reels;
Stereo pair packed with RCA (unbalanced) connectors in 0.8, 1.0, 1.2 and 1.5 m. lengths;
Other lengths: please consult your van den Hul dealer or the van den Hul distributor in your country.
Jacket Colours Available: Orange-yellow
Remarks: RCA connector terminated units are equipped with a ground-end marking sticker.